Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 Ounce of Ranch Dressing Mix or Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- A cup of cooked shredded chicken
- Quarter of a cup of hot pepper sauce
- ¾ of a cup of crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ of a cup of bread crumbs
- Add ranch, sour cream, chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese into bowl and mix well together.
- Move bowl to refrigerator for one hour.
- Stir in bread crumbs when ready to serve.
Happy Birthday SeptemberSeptember 2020 | Birthday
Here at Memorial Stone County, we would like to give a big Happy Birthday to our residents and staff with…
Prostate Cancer Awareness MonthSeptember 2020 | Letter from Administrator
September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, which means now is the perfect time to learn more about this cancer, and…
Practice Good Hygiene to Combat SicknessSeptember 2020 | From our Desks
Fall season is upon us and, with cooler weather right around the corner, it’s a great time to enjoy fairs,…